Scout Pack 345
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time visitors, please read REGISTER IF YOU AGREE.

Go down

First time visitors, please read REGISTER IF YOU AGREE. Empty First time visitors, please read REGISTER IF YOU AGREE.

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:33 am

Welcome.  I established this forum using a the free forumotion service to facilitate:

• Effective communication method that is easy to use for everyone.
  • An archive of information where parents can come back for reference.
  • An calendar of events that can be viewed in a "Calendar" format.

Right now as a guest user, you can only see this posting.  All users must register and be approved by one of the admins (usually one of the scout leaders).   Give us up few days to approve any new registrations.  Please do so ONLY if you agree and consent to terms below.

>>> REGISTER-ME <<<

LEGAL'ish DISCLAIMERS:
This is a FREE service.  So please make sure that you understand the below and use the service accordingly:

• You will see advertisements or occasional forced redirect to a web site not affiliated to the Scout org.  Please ignore those.
  • Although the majority of the forum is password protected and I do believe that there is reasonable amount of security for the intended purpose, a third party (The entities hosting the site) does have access to the information.  As a result, NO commercial grade security or privacy protections are implied or guaranteed.  For this reason, each users are responsible for not posting any sensitive information.  
  • The pack is ramping up to an official site that will offer similar functions.  When it is ready, we will shut this down and migrate to it.

Terms of Use :  (First 2 are important)

WARNING DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION WARNING
WARNING DO NOT POST PHOTO/PICTURESWARNING

No Please use email (email through the forum by clicking on the email icon near username.) or other methods if you require any timely response.  

Very Happy Posts within the Announcement section can only be made by Scout Leadership.

Evil or Very Mad To avoid checking this forum every day to keep up, consider setting up notification in respective areas you are interestead in.

We can change this and do different things later, if members feel the need.  Let me know any suggestions you may have.

Ken

Admin
Admin

https://scouts345.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum